Auraland Group of Companies is a stable multi-industry entity based in Southern Philippines. Among the many of its industry line includes Agriculture, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Mining, Animal Husbandry and Hospitality.
As the company expands, so is the need to recruit loyal, dedicated and qualified applicants for many position available.
MINING PLANT SUPERVISORS
Responsibilities: Will be responsible in managing day-to-day activities of the manufacturing plant.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mining or Engineering Courses
* With at least 5 years experience in related field
* Preferably Male, preferably not more than 40 years old
* Ability to implement strict adherence to all SOP’s required by Management
* Possess leadership abilities, systematic, meticulous and organize
* Can work on flexible hours
* Applicants must be willing to work in Comval province or Stay-In option
* Applicants must know how to Drive (4-Wheel and Motorcycle)
* Candidates must be Computer Literate
Interested applicants are requested to APPLY ON-LINE or send your comprehensive resume (with contact information, 2×2 photo, copy of NBI clearance and transcript of records) to
Suite 7 Granland Building,
R. Castillo St., Davao City 8000
(82) 235-0352 ext 110