Auraland Group of Companies is a stable multi-industry entity based in Southern Philippines. Among the many of its industry line includes Agriculture, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Mining, Animal Husbandry and Hospitality.
As the company expands, so is the need to recruit loyal, dedicated and qualified applicants for many position available.
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Responsibilities: Will be responsible in managing over 500 employees
* Male/Female, not more than 35 years old
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resource or Phsychology
* With minimum of 5 years experience as HR Officer
* Ability to implement STRICT adherence to all SOP’s required by Management
* Possess leadership abilities, systematic, meticulous and organize
* Able to work independently, flexible, committed, hands-on, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skill.
* Candidates must be Computer Literate
* Can work on flexible hours
* Candidates should be willing to travel for training purposes from time to time
Interested applicants are requested to APPLY ON-LINE or send your comprehensive resume (with contact information, 2×2 photo, copy of NBI clearance and transcript of records) to
Suite 7 Granland Building,
R. Castillo St., Davao City 8000
(82) 235-0352 ext 110