Auraland Group of Companies is a stable multi-industry entity based in Southern Philippines. Among the many of its industry line includes Agriculture, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Mining, Animal Husbandry and Hospitality.
As the company expands, so is the need to recruit loyal, dedicated and qualified applicants for many position available.
Responsibilities: Will be responsible for the repairs and maintenance o plant machineries and equipments.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or Technology Courses
* At least 2 years of working experience in repair and maintenance on all machines and equipments and be able to perform design works and fabrication implementation
* Preferably Male, preferably not more than 40 years old
* Actual exposure on electrical control, welding, compressor/genset repair and maintenance, an advantage.
* Knowledge of machine tools re-build, installation and commissioning will be an added advantage
* Can work on flexible hours
* Applicants must be willing to work in Davao City or Tagum City or Stay-In option
* Applicants must know how to Drive at least a Motorcycle
* Willing to work in Comval Province
Interested applicants are requested to APPLY ON-LINE or send your comprehensive resume (with contact information, 2×2 photo, copy of NBI clearance and transcript of records) to
Suite 7 Granland Building,
R. Castillo St., Davao City 8000
(82) 235-0352 ext 110