Since 2002, Alternative Network Resources (ANR Unlimited) has developed a solid reputation as one of the leading providers of outsourced services in the country. Through the past years, we’ve helped companies achieve their strategic objectives while competent workers and professionals realize their full potential.
Vacant Position: Brand Activation Officers
* Supervises/initiates and executes localized below-the-line marketing activities and provides post-event analysis.
* Implements all Marketing strategic and tactical efforts in the area.
* Plans and executes customer centric, relevant and high impact events/brand activation initiatives for key stakeholders through a targeted and engaging approach.
* Supervises/identifies, initiates, designs and/or participates in segment and geographic partnerships for forums, booth set-ups, mall activities, fiestas that add brand value and/or generate business.
* Drives local partnerships and forms effective strategic alliances with key local influencers, media and event partners and recommends initiatives that will open new branding and marketing opportunities in the area
* Leads product and company awareness via increased merchandising at local level.
* As Field Brand Advocate through:
1. Regular Brand VI Audits via scheduled branch/agency office visits to initiate clean-
* up of obsolete materials and oversee implementation of new materials using VI.
2. b. Vigilant competitive monitoring and reporting of ATL and BTL campaigns in the area.
* Provides market intelligence information on competitor movement, sales, product launches and promos in the area.
* Regular updates to ASG partners regarding new Marketing initiatives.
* Delivers projects within set deadline and allotted budget.
* Recommends various advertising media such as cable TV, local radio, local print, billboard etc.
* Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent. Job role in Brand Management or Event Management.
Requirements for Application:
* application letter
* updated resume with latest photo
* transcript of records (scanned copy)
How to Apply: Submit your application to: email@example.com