Contractors and Grants Manger
ACDI/VOCA-Philippines is a non-profit, US based, agricultural enterprise development organization. Its mission is to help farmers and entrepreneurs worldwide to succeed in global economy. ACDI/VOCA-Philippines have recently commenced implementation of the CoCoPaL Integrated Farming System Project, funded by the USDA, in Western and Southern Mindanao. Under the CoCoPaL Project, ACDI/VOCA will work with local and international partners to implement activities over the next three years. We are seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and motivated person to perform the role Contracts and Grants Manager, based in Davao City.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for ensuring sub grantees compliance with pre-defined procedures and sub-awards contribute to overall program goals and targets. Administers activities relating to sub contracts, sub awards activities, and ensure adherence to USDA and AV Contracts and Grants Policy.
Qualifications: A Filipino national who has:
· University degree in Finance, Economics, Political Science or Similar
· At least 5 years progressive experience in contracts and grants management with foreign donor organizations, particularly with USAID/ USDA
· Excellent knowledge and practice of development sector contracts and grants management and administration.
· Experience in multi-projects financial management and sub-grant finance control.
· Experience of working with NGO or ODA, especially with USAID and/or USDA funded projects/programs are required
A detailed Position Description is available in request. Please send detailed curriculum vitae in English by November 23 2010 to:
ACDI/VOCA-PHILIPPINES, Attn: Susan Baisac-Willig,
87 East St., DBP Village, Ma-a, Davao City
Email: email@example.com website: www.acdivoca.org Letter of applicant in English must include a curriculum vitae, cover letter, and full contacts details
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY