Monitoring Technician for FTC Groups of Companies
Davao FTC Groups of Companies is engaged in a variety of business within the city which deals primarily in the leasing industry. We are committed in pursuing EXCELLENCE in the service to the community, embracing quest for continuous improvement and instituting integrity as the bedrock of employees’ corporate character.
FTC Groups of Companies is looking for Monitoring Technician
• Troubleshoots machinery problems maintenance, repair and overhaul of mechanical/
• Performs general housekeeping functions including cleanliness of equipment/
• Assist in determining need to requisition maintenance supplies spare parts, tools and
• To carry out daily inspection and predictive maintenance checks on rotating
machinery such as motors, pumps, fans, turbines, compressors, engines blowers etc.
• To perform Condition Monitoring by checking vibrations, temperatures, pressures,
checking oil levels & flow and reporting to the Condition Monitoring Engineer when
the readings are outside tolerable limits.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate,
Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
• Capable in the diagnosis of mechanical problems.
• Capable of leading the lesser skilled personnel.
• Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
• Can work well with others.
• Age: 25 - 35 years old
You can submit your resumes online through firstname.lastname@example.org can also personally hand over it to the 3rd floor Admin Office of Centerpoint Plaza.
For queries just call 082-2961488
and look for Ms. Sarah or Ms. Jhezie.