Your online source of Job hiring in Davao City. Includes Home Base, Accounting/Finance, Admin/Office, Call Centers, Engineering, Computer Science/IT, Part Time, Skilled Works, Supervisury/Managerial and many more. Just look on Job Category Section to find the Job that fit your education or skills.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Webpage Programmer

 I am looking for a webpage programmer. Pls. contact me at my number 09991957285 or email me at davaofinder89@yahoo.com
I already have the mainpage and landing page but I need somebody who will do the program. \


This is what I want for the webpage.
1. Home (just edit some animations)
2. About Us ( I will provide the info)
3. Property Listings (filter functionality the same with other real estate webpage)
4. Forum (community page where customers can post questions)
5. About Davao (short info and contact numbers of the hotels, tourist spots, etc.)
6. Admin (restricted for admin. page for uploading and downloading documents)