The Human Resources assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
recruiting and staffing logistics;
performance management and improvement tracking systems;
employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping;
assisting with employee relations;
company-wide committeefacilitationand participation;
company employee communication;
compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping;
employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Female, 23 years old and above
College graduate in Human Resource mngt./ BS. Psychology or equivalent.
Honest, has determination to do work
1 female FRONT DESK OFFICER
- In charge of visitors ID check as well as entertaining them, knowing their intention and offer them seats, water.
- Informing interviewer
- Answering call with information service as well as transferring call and arrange to make an appointment for officers.
- In charge of office typing and paper works as well as sorting some files .
- In charge of office notice, leeter, billing, mail , newspaper distriution and doing files copy and fax.
- Updating on new notice and rules on the bulletin board.
- In charge of customers inquiry for space .
- In charge of purchasing office supplies.
- In charge of presidents office cleaning (sorting files, cleaning the table)
- Coordinating with the HR in arranging applicants interview and informing employees report to company.
- Coordinating with the HR in managing staff files, collecting staff attendance record when needed.
- and other assigned task.
Must be a college graduate
with good moral, friendly and approachable
You can submit your resume to 3rd flr. DCLA OFFICE, Dcla plaza bldg., Uyanguren Davao City